[acfa-ir 12] [Fwd: agenda of LCPAC]

Subject:   [acfa-ir 12] [Fwd: agenda of LCPAC]
From:   Toshiaki Tauchi <tauchi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue, 01 Feb 2000 10:18:26 +0900

件名: agenda of LCPAC
日付: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:42:50 +0900
差出人: Fumihiko Takasaki <fumihiko.takasaki@xxxxxx>
shintake <tsumoru.shintake@xxxxxx>,ritsuko ohta
<rota@xxxxxxxxxxx>,keiichi sakagami <sakagami@xxxxxxxxxxx>,fumihiko
<fumihiko.takasaki@xxxxxx>, kazuhito ohmi <ohmi@xxxxxxxxxxx>,eiji
kikutani <kikutani@xxxxxxxxxxx>,hitoshi hayano
<hitoshi.hayano@xxxxxx>,takayuki matsui <takayuki.matsui@xxxxxx>,yongho
chin <yongho.chin@xxxxxx>,toshiyasu higo
<toshiyasu.higo@xxxxxx>,toshiaki tauchi <toshiaki.tauchi@xxxxxx>

Dear Colleagues:
Attached, please find a revised agenda of the upcoming LCPAC. Although
we have
asked you before, let me remind you again that we ask all speakers to
give a
zerox copy of your transparencies to Mr. Kei-ichi Sakagami of guest office
(Ext 5126) by the 14th morning so that we can make a set of copies of all
speakers before the start of the meeting. We thank you for your
cooperation in advance.

        With best regadrs,
        F. Takasaki
------------------
Tentative agenda of the PAC

Place of the meeting : Conference room at the 1st floor of Blg #3

Date : February 15 - 17

Agenda

Feb 15(Tuesday)
        - closed session -
 9:00   Welcome address         S. Yamada
 9:10   KEK's plan in JFY2000           H. Sugawara
 9:30   Charges and task sharing of this committee              I. Sanda
 9:50         tea/coffee break

        - open session -
10:10   KEKB accelerator overview               S. Kurokawa
10:40   Summary of the KEKB accelerator review and recommendation

 G. Voss
11:10   Plan of luminosity improvement          K. Oide
12:10   Lunch break

13:30   Beam Instabilities at KEKB accelerator          K. Ohmi
14:00   Upgrade plan of KEKB Vacuum & Mask system               Y. Suetsugu
14:30   Status and upgrade plan of beam bunch feed back system
E. Kikutani
14:50   Status and upgrade plan of LINAC                A. Enomoto
15:10   Status of Crab-cavity development               K. Hosoyama
15:30   Tea/coffee break

16:00   BELLE overview          S. Olsen
17:00   Status of BELLE beam backgrounds                J. Haba
17:30   executive session (closed)
18:30   Welcome party at Sun-role

Feb 16 (Wed)
 9:00   Performance and upgrade plan of BELLE SVD               Y. Yamada
 9:30   BELLE trigger and DAQ : Performance & upgrade plan              M.
Nakao
10:00   Status of event reconstruction of BELLE experiment
R. Itoh
10:30   Status of experimental data analysis            N. Katayama
11:00   tea/coffee break
11:20   LC project overview             S. Iwata
11:30   Accelerator parameter overview          K. Yokoya
12:00   lunch break

13:30   Beam physics studies at ATF             H. Hayano
14:10   R&D on X-band LINAC (I)         Y-H. Chin
14:40   R&D on X-band LINAC (II)                T. Higo
15:10   tea/coffee break
15:30   R&D on C-band LINAC             T. Shintake
16:00   IR studies              T. Tauchi
16:30   Status of detector R&D          T. Matsui
17:00   executive session (closed)

18:00   working dinner
20:00   executive session (closed)

Feb 17(Thurs)