[lcphys 115] APPI2002 workshop

Subject:   [lcphys 115] APPI2002 workshop
From:   yoshiaki fujii <yoshiaki.fujii@xxxxxx>
Date:   Wed, 16 Jan 2002 16:02:22 +0900

Dear All Researchers;

   The 7th Accelerator and Particle Physics Institute
(APPI 2002) will be held from Feb.13 to Feb.16 at Appi,
Iwate, Japan. Organizers are very happy to receive many
registrations since the 1st announcement. The tentative
talk list is now available on the web at

     http://acfahep.kek.jp/appi/2002/program.html

   Since we are still receiving registrations, we have
extended the registration deadline to Jan.18.  We can
accept several more talks and registrations,  and truely
wish to receive them.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,
Yoshiaki Fujii
--
Yoshiaki Fujii
     High Energy Accelerator Research Organization,