[lcphys 117] Beijing 2001 photos will be on KEK-web

Subject:   [lcphys 117] Beijing 2001 photos will be on KEK-web
From:   tsunehiko.omori@xxxxxx
Date:   Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:31:24 +0900 (JST)

Hello ACFA-LC people,

I would like to ask you followings.

We, KEK people, are going to make two news stories (will be
written in Japanese) of the ACFA-LCWS-2001 (Beijing) on
the KEK-web-site.
In the news stories, we want to use some of photos taken
in the workshop.  The news stories will appear in the beginning
of the February.

Now, photos are stored in:
http://www-jlc.kek.jp/~omori/Beijing2001/PhotosByOmoriSmall

In the first story,
Day1/T013_KangInOpening1.JPG,
Day1/T031_KomamiyaInTalk1.JPG, and
Day0/T001_PeopleAtAirPort1.JPG,
will be on the KEK-web.

In the second story,
Day2/T334_HeuerInTalk1.JPG,
Day2/T321_AngelinaInTalk1.JPG, and
Day1/T217_Rindani_Who_Jiang.JPG,
will be on the KEK-web.

Therefore, photos of following persons will be on the KEK-web.
Kang-san, Komamiya-san, Gunion-san, Heuer-san,
Angelina-san, Rindani-san, Jiang-san.
In addition, following three persons are on the photos.
Two persons in "Day0/T001_PeopleAtAirPort1.JPG" (The two persons
who stand just right side of Gunion-san.).
A person in "Day1/T217_Rindani_Who_Jiang.JPG" (The person
who stands between Rindani-san and Jiang-san.).
I apologize that I do not know names of these three persons.

If you have any inconvenience in showing the pictures on the
KEK-web-site, please notify to Omori.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Bye, Tsunehiko OMORI