[lcphys 145] The web site for the draft

Subject:   [lcphys 145] The web site for the draft
From:   Sachio Komamiya <sachio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:56:16 +0900

Dear ACFA Physics and Detector Studies,

The JLC Project Report (Roadmap report) was updated today.
We keep update the datft till 12th Feburuary about once per week.
Please find the current draft of the report in the web site at:

http://lcdev.kek.jp/RMdraft/
username   RMdraft
passward   acfalc

This release is not for general public consumption outside the authoring
communities, nor for mass reproduction. We would appreciate if you
could pay attention to this fact and treat this draft as such.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation.

                                  Sincerely yours,

                                   Sachio Komamiya
                                   Representing the writing committee
                                   of the `Roadmap Report'