[lcphys 151] Re: Candidate names for ACFA Linear Collider Project

Subject:   [lcphys 151] Re: Candidate names for ACFA Linear Collider Project
From:   Rohini Godbole <rohini@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:32:35 +0100 (MET)

hello hitoshi-san
I would agree even more heartily to what you are saying. I only thought
that adding Pacific to Asia was an imporvement over calling it Asia Joint
Linear Collider. at least that is what I udnerstood from the discussion.
Please excuse me if I missed some point and some e-mails and hence
misunderstood something.
best regards
rohini