[lcphys 154] Re: Candidate names for ACFA Linear Collider Project

Subject:   [lcphys 154] Re: Candidate names for ACFA Linear Collider Project
From:   田内 利明 <toshiaki.tauchi@xxxxxx>
Date:   Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:56:04 +0900

Dear ACFA colleagues,

I prefer the name ³ACFA Joint Linear Collider² , which means ³ACFA jointly
proposed Linear collider²  and which has been widely used in the ACFA-LC
physics/detector working group.  If we like to use an international name,
why do not ask it to the international society.   Until an international
organization is formed to construct an world linear collider, we would like
to use the name representing its feature.  As an international name should
be determined at the international organization.

Best regards,
Toshiaki Tauchi