[lcphys 283] Call for name for the large/huge detector concept study

Subject:   [lcphys 283] Call for name for the large/huge detector concept study
From:   "yamamoto222@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <yhitoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:26:21 +0900

Dear colleagues,

    Some of you may be receiving the same content twice, but we are sending
this to include newly added people (at Taipei workshop in particular).

    We are calling for a new name for the large/huge detector concept study.
This study is based on the JLC/GLC detector concept studies, and now
being globalized.  The name GLD has been used for some time, but it was
said that it is too close to the name GLC which was limitted to Asia.

    The final name will be decided by the contact persons of the detector
concept study (HwanBae Park, myself, and one each from America and Europe).

    So please use your imagination and/or good common sense etc. to come
up with names and send them to hwanbae or myself.

    Best regards

- HwanBae Park and Hitoshi Yamamoto