[lcphys 322] Call for the 8th ACFA-LC workshop; MDI/POL/ACC session contributions

Subject:   [lcphys 322] Call for the 8th ACFA-LC workshop; MDI/POL/ACC session contributions
From:   "T.Tauchi" <toshiaki.tauchi@xxxxxx>
Date:   Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:13:18 +0900

Dear Colleagues;

As you already know, the 8th ACFA-LC workshop will be held for 11 - 14 July,
2005, Daegu, Korea, whose homepage is http://chep.knu.ac.kr/ACFA8/ .

Toshiaki Tauchi(KEK), Tsutomu Nakanishi (Nagoya univ.), Gui Nyun Kim (
Kyungpook National Univ.) and Eun San Kim (PAL) are co-conveners of
MDI/POL/ACC session.  There will be our session on 12th July, where we will
discuss on the MDI (Machine Detector Interface), polarized beam and
accelerator.  This workshop might be important as the interim toward
SNOWMASS ILC workshop.

We would like to call your contributions in our session.  So, can you send
the following information to us?

Name of presenter:
Title of presentation:
Abstract:

We will attempt to accommodate all talks as much as possible. Also, we will
ask you individually if necessary. So,the standard time is 15 minutes talk
plus 5 minutes question/answer. In order for us to finalize the program in a
timely fashion, the deadline of the abstracts is 15th June as the other
session organization.

Sincerely,

Toshiaki Tauchi (toshiaki.tauchi@xxxxxx)
Tsutomu Nakanishi ( nakanisi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx),