[lcphys 323] Calling for ACFA8 Calorimeter parallel session presentation.

Subject:   [lcphys 323] Calling for ACFA8 Calorimeter parallel session presentation.
From:   ipark <ipark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Wed, 08 Jun 2005 20:04:08 +0900 (JST)

Dear Colleagues,

             The 8th  ACFA  LC Workshop will be held from July 11 to 14,
2005 in Daegu, Korea. See http://chep.knu.ac.kr/ACFA8/ for more details.

             We are organizing the parallel sessions of Calorimeter/Muon
detectors, including invited and contributed talks.

             If you would like to present your activities in this field, we
are happy to encourage you to express your plan of presentation as follows.

Please mail to any of co-conveners.

  ============================

   * Name of presenter, Institute:

   * Title of presentation:

   * Abstract:

   * Time requested:

  ============================

             We will attempt to accommodate all contributed talks, but there
is limited time available (4 sessions). In order for us to finalize the
program in a timely fashion, all contributed abstracts must be sent by June
30 (Thursday), 2005.

             In addition, we would like to STRONGLY recommend you to make an
early on-line registration at the workshop web site (by June 10) and, if you
need a visa, to request an invitation letter to the conference secretary

(acfa8@xxxxxxxxx) as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Naba K Mondal ( nkm@xxxxxxxxxxx ),

Il H. Park ( ipark@xxxxxxxxxx ),

Hu Tao ( hut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ),

Takeshita Tohru ( tohru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

ACFALC8 Calorimeter/Muon Session Co-conveners