[lcphys 326] Fwd:Snowmass-cosmology

Subject:   [lcphys 326] Fwd:Snowmass-cosmology
From:   "yamamoto222-ee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <yhitoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:47:10 +0900

Dear colleagues,

     I am forwarding the following announcement.

    Best

- Hitoshi

---------------------

Dear Colleagues,

We are organising the special topics working group on Cosmological
connections within the ALCPG Workshop in  Snowmass (14-27 August). We
are inviting you to contribute to this working group.

Details on the Workshop and the general charge for the Physics
Working groups can be found at
https://alcpg2005.colorado.edu/alcpg2005/purpose/phys-charge.

The topics that should be addressed by our working group are listed
below.  If you intend to contribute on one of these topics (or on
another relevant topic for dark matter or cosmology that might have
been omitted from this list) please contact us.

Topics:

A) Which measurements are important to make at colliders for accurate
determination of relic density and/or cross-sections relevant for
direct/indirect detection of dark matter?

1. Existence of SUSY and SUSY mass ranges and couplings from LHC/ILC
2. Existence of Xtra-Dim, measurements at LHC/ILC

B) Dark matter in  direct/indirect detection: LSP mass,  couplings to
nuclei, helo profile. Correlation between dark matter signals  in
direct/indirect detection and  new physics  at colliders (including
the case of a positive
signal in only one type of experiment).

C) Dark matter candidates and possible tests at ILC: LSP in MSSM and
beyond (CP violation, NMSSM ...), superwimps, Kaluza-Klein dark
matter, Little Higgs models ...

Best regards,

Genevieve Belanger - belanger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andreas Birkedal - andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx