[lcphys 342] LCWS 2006 SUSY

Subject:   [lcphys 342] LCWS 2006 SUSY
From:   yasuhiro.okada@xxxxxx
Date:   Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:03:00 +0900 (JST)

            SUSY @  LCWS2006, Bangalore , March 2006

  Dear Colleagues,

The 9th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2006) takes place
at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, on 9-13 March 2006.
This year promises to be an especially important year for the international
linear collider (ILC). As co-conveners of the Supersymmetry (SUSY) working
group, we are writing to encourage you to attend this conference and to
give a talk.

There are three SUSY parallel sessions scheduled for March 10 (Friday)
and March 11 (Saturday), 2006. These will include talks on all aspects of
SUSY theory and phenomenology. Topics emphasizing connections to cosmology
and Higgs physics will be scheduled with the corresponding working groups.

Registration for the conference is now available online at

     http://www.tifr.res.in/~lcws06/

Note, however, that registration does not automatically imply a talk
submission. To submit a talk to the SUSY session, please submit an abstract
online through the conference website:

     http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceCFA.py?confId=568

and send a copy to all of us at the e-mail addresses provided below.
The SUSY sessions have been allocated a rather limited time and may be
oversubscribed. Please submit proposed talks by

                     ----------------
                        FEBRUARY 28
                     ----------------

for FULL consideration.  We will also try to accommodate all who require
confirmation well in advance so that they can make travel arrangements:
in such a case please send your request until February 15. Anyhow, we
encourage talk submissions well in advance of the February 28 deadline.

We look forward to seeing you in Bangalore!

     Best wishes,

Seong Youl Choi         sychoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yasuhiro Okada          yasuhiro.okada@xxxxxx
Abdelhak Djouadi        abdelhak.djouadi@xxxxxxx
Konstantin Matchev      matchev@xxxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. We apologize if you receive this letter more than once.