[lcphys 345] LCWS2006 Higgs and Electroweak Symmetry Breaking

Subject:   [lcphys 345] LCWS2006 Higgs and Electroweak Symmetry Breaking
From:   "GAO Yuanning" <gaoyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:47:51 +0800

Dear Colleagues,

The 9th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2006) takes

place at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, on 9-13

March 2006.  We invite you to participate in the "Higgs and Electroweak

Symmetry Breaking" working group and to present your

work there.

Registration for the conference is now available online at

      http://www.tifr.res.in/~lcws06/

If you like to give a presentation in our working group please contact

the conveners.

We look forward to seeing you in Bangalore!

      Best wishes,

Debajyoti Choudhury     debchou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yuanning  Gao           yuanning.gao@xxxxxxx

Sven Heinemeyer         Sven.Heinemeyer@xxxxxxx

Heather Logan           logan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexei Raspereza        rasp@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim Tait                tait@xxxxxxx

P.S. We apologise if you receive this letter more than once.