[lcphys 346] LCWS06

Subject:   [lcphys 346] LCWS06
From:   Tohru-Takeshita <tohru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:12:58 +0900

Dear colleagues,

The 9th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2006) will
take place in Bangalore, India, on 9-13 March, 2006.
As Asian co-convener of the Calorimeter and Muons group I am
soliciting talks on calorimetry and muon detectors. If you would like to
present your results on the CAL and MUON session,  please send me at

tohru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WITH TITLE : LCWS2006

the following information at your earliest convenience but

NO LATER THAN Friday FEB 17

  Name of presenter:
  Title of talk:
  Time requested:
  (Short) abstract:

There will be 4 sessions, each about 1.5 hours, dedicated to
calorimetry and muons.

For more information on registration and the program of LCWS2006,
please follow

http://www.tifr.res.in/lcws06/

You are also encouraged to additionally submit your abstract online
through the conference website

http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceCFA.py?confId=568

Best regards,

N K Mondal, T Takeshita, A Para, A White and F Sefkow

Tohru-Takeshita,Shinshu-U, Matumoto, Nagano, Japan , Zip390-8621,Tell
81-263-37-2898/Fax 34-2358