[lcphys 346] LCWS06

Subject:   [lcphys 346] LCWS06
From:   Tohru-Takeshita <tohru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:12:58 +0900

Dear colleagues,

The 9th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2006) will
take place in Bangalore, India, on 9-13 March, 2006.
As Asian co-convener of the Calorimeter and Muons group I am
soliciting talks on calorimetry and muon detectors. If you would like to
present your results on the CAL and MUON session,  please send me at

tohru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx WITH TITLE : LCWS2006

the following information at your earliest convenience but

  Name of presenter:
  Title of talk:
  Time requested:
  (Short) abstract:

There will be 4 sessions, each about 1.5 hours, dedicated to
calorimetry and muons.

For more information on registration and the program of LCWS2006,
please follow

You are also encouraged to additionally submit your abstract online
through the conference website

Best regards,

N K Mondal, T Takeshita, A Para, A White and F Sefkow

Tohru-Takeshita,Shinshu-U, Matumoto, Nagano, Japan , Zip390-8621,Tell
81-263-37-2898/Fax 34-2358