[lcphys 348] Re: E - Gamma-gamma, e-gamma, and e-e- Physics and Technology (LCWS06)

Subject:   [lcphys 348] Re: E - Gamma-gamma, e-gamma, and e-e- Physics and Technology (LCWS06)
From:   Rohini M Godbole <rohini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:32:37 +0530 (IST)

dear Kimgman and others
can you also please tell the contributors to submit the contributions
by following a link to'contributions'? All the people who have a NICE
account will be immediately recognised. Those who dont, will have to
create an INDICO log in to submit the contributions.

Your email addresses  as conveners  have been given to the INDICO system.
If you do not have a  NICE account,  you will have to just make yourself
known to the INDICO system by creating a INDICO login. By this evening, I
expect to be able to send another e-mail to all the conveners saying the
same. it is a pity you are not coming to LCWS06. no chance of changing
your mind?
rohini

Prof. Rohini Godbole,            |Email:  rohini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Centre for High Energy Physics   |Phone:  +91-80-2293-2845  (off)
Indian Institute of Science      |        +91-80-2360-8357 (home)
Bangalore 560012, India          |Fax:    +91-80-2360-0683,2360-0085, 2360-0106