[lcphys 349] LCWS 2006 ``Cosmology Connection''

Subject:   [lcphys 349] LCWS 2006 ``Cosmology Connection''
From:   Nobuchika Okada <okadan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:59:50 +0900

Dear Asian colleagues,

The 9th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2006) will be
held at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, on 9-13 March
2006.

We would like to invite you to participate in the working group
"Cosmological Connections" and to present your work there.

If you would like to give a presentation in this working group, please
contact the conveners by e-mail as soon as possible, including the title
of the talk and the approximate time you will need.

Registration for the conference is now available online at

         http://www.tifr.res.in/~lcws06/

We look forward to seeing you in Bangalore!

      Best wishes,

      Jonathan Feng       jlf(AT)uci.edu
      Nobuchika Okada     okadan(AT)post.kek.jp

P.S. We apologize if you receive this letter more than once.