[lcphys 349] LCWS 2006 ``Cosmology Connection''

Subject:   [lcphys 349] LCWS 2006 ``Cosmology Connection''
From:   Nobuchika Okada <okadan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:59:50 +0900

Dear Asian colleagues,

The 9th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2006) will be
held at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, on 9-13 March

We would like to invite you to participate in the working group
"Cosmological Connections" and to present your work there.

If you would like to give a presentation in this working group, please
contact the conveners by e-mail as soon as possible, including the title
of the talk and the approximate time you will need.

Registration for the conference is now available online at

We look forward to seeing you in Bangalore!

      Best wishes,

      Jonathan Feng       jlf(AT)uci.edu
      Nobuchika Okada     okadan(AT)post.kek.jp

P.S. We apologize if you receive this letter more than once.