[lcphys 370] Invitation to LCWS2007 "Higgs and EWSB" working group

Subject:   [lcphys 370] Invitation to LCWS2007 "Higgs and EWSB" working group
From:   yasuhiro.okada@xxxxxx
Date:   Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:48:53 +0900 (JST)

Dear Colleagues,

The Linear Collider Workshop 2007 (LCWS2007) takes place at DESY on May 30
- June 3, 2007. We invite you to participate in the "Higgs and Electroweak
Symmetry Breaking" working group and to present your work there.

Registration for the conference is now available online at

         http://lcws07.desy.de/

Please note that the deadline for early (cheaper) registration is April
15.

If you like to give a presentation in our working group please contact the
conveners before May 7.

We look forward to seeing you in DESY!

         Best wishes,

Heather Logan           logan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tim Barklow             barklow@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sven Heinemeyer         Sven.Heinemeyer@xxxxxxx
Alexei Raspereza        rasp@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Yuanning  Gao           yuanning.gao@xxxxxxx
Yasuhiro Okada          yasuhiro.okada@xxxxxx

P.S. We apologise if you receive this letter more than once.