[lcphys 377] LCWS07: Call for SUSY talks

Subject:   [lcphys 377] LCWS07: Call for SUSY talks
From:   Keisuke Fujii <keisuke.fujii@xxxxxx>
Date:   Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:25:17 +0900

Dear Colleagues,

The 2007 International Linear Collider Workshop will be held
May 30 - June 3, 2007 at DESY, Hamburg, Germany.
See http://lcws07.desy.de/ for more details.

We are organizing the parallel sessions devoted to Supersymmetry
issues at a Linear Collider.

If you would like to present recent results of work in this area, please
send the following information to Jenny List:
(jenny.list@xxxxxxx):

Name of presenter:
Title of presentation:
Abstract:
Time requested:

Please indicate also if you would like to talk in a combined session
with
another parallel stream, e.g. cosmology or Higgs, which we will try to
arrange if needed.

We will attempt to accommodate all talks, but there is limited time
available. Contributed talks will be 15-20 minutes in length.
In order for us to finalize the program in a timely fashion, all
contributed abstracts should be submitted by May 15.

Best regards,
              Fujii Keisuke    <keisuke.fujii@xxxxxx>,
              Abdelhak Djouadi <Abdelhak.Djouadi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
              Howard Baer      <baer@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
              Graham Wilson    <gwwilson@xxxxxx>,
              Seong Youl Choi  <sychoi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              Jenny List       <jenny.list@xxxxxxx>

P.S.: Apologies if you receive this more than once....