[lcphys 494] The correction of KILC12 date and a reminder for the registration

Subject:   [lcphys 494] The correction of KILC12 date and a reminder for the registration
From:   akiya miyamoto <akiya.miyamoto@xxxxxx>
Date:   Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:12:35 +0900

Dear All,

Please note that the date of the KILC12 is 23-27, April, 2012
as shown in http://kilc12.knu.ac.kr/

The announcement which I made a month ago wrote as May.
It was wrong. I apologize for any convenience caused by the typo.

Please also note that the overall program is shown
in the 1st bulletin at http://kilc12.knu.ac.kr/resources/Bulletin_1_v3.pdf
The meeting will be held from 23rd to 26th and 27th is for the excursion.

The deadline of the early registration is March 23rd.
Please consider to register soon if you plan to come Daegu.

with best regards
Akiya Miyamoto
KEK
on behalf of KILC12 organizers

PS:
Apologies again, if you receive this mail many times.