[lcphys 502] Fwd: Bulletin #1: LCWS2012 Registration Open tomorrow, May 1, 2012

Subject:   [lcphys 502] Fwd: Bulletin #1: LCWS2012 Registration Open tomorrow, May 1, 2012
From:   山本 均 <yhitoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue, 1 May 2012 10:56:17 +0900

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the announcement of the registration for LCWS2012.

Best regards

- Hitoshi

-----------------------

Dear colleagues,

The International Workshop on Future Linear Colliders, LCWS2012, hosted by the University
of Texas at Arlington, USA, will be held on Oct. 22 - Oct. 26, 2012.   As it was
announced at the KILC last week, the registration for the International Workshop will be
open to all registrants starting tomorrow, Tuesday, May 1, 2012.   The home page of the
workshop is www.lcws12.org.  The early registration fee of $425 is available through
August 31, 2012.  The registration fee increases to $490 from Sept. 1, 2012.

Note #1: Given the possibility of the local baseball team, Texas Rangers, participating
in the World Series Playoff games, we strongly recommend the workshop participants to
register and make lodging reservations as soon as possible.

Note #2: If you need a US entry visa, please follow the instruction on the workshop web
page to request for a visa invitation letter as soon as possible since it could take up
to 3 months for visa processing.

We look forward to meeting many of you in Arlington, TX, USA, at LCWS12!

Jae Yu and Andy White