[lcphys 503] Fwd: Next ECFA-LC workshop in 2013

Subject:   [lcphys 503] Fwd: Next ECFA-LC workshop in 2013
From:   山本 均 <yhitoshi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue, 15 May 2012 15:45:17 +0900

Dear colleagues,

 The number of LC conferences/workshops is by default two per year.
Three regions will rotate in hosting the workshops and the one in
autumn is the international linear collider (LCWS) while the one in spring is
regional. This year, the spring workshop was i Asia (KILC!2) and the
autumn one is to be in Texas (LCWS). Normally, those in 2013 would be
in Europe (ACFA) in spring and in Asia (LCWS) in autumn.

 The proposal of our European colleagues is to have only one LC workshop
in 2013 - which will be in Europe, either international (LCWS) or regional (ECFA).

 These workshops play an important roles in keeping the LC activity high
and steering focuses of our efforts.

 Please let me know if you have any opinions on this.

 Best

- Hitoshi

Begin forwarded message: