( Under construction. Comments are
What's New ? |
Getting Started |
Software tool |
Minutes of FFIR meetings |
What's New ?
This home page is slightly modified. Especially, "Present and Future Efforts" page is updated.
3-February-1999; The page is created.
This group consists of these
people at present, and calling for new commers.
Interaction region is a place where a good communication between
experimentalists and accelerator physicists is very important. The field is
large from the exit of the main linac to the beam dump. The major issues are
backgrounds related beams and stability of the beams for high luminosity.
Background calculation/simulation (synchrotron radiations,
e+e- pairs, muons, neutrons, hadrons...)
Masking system around an interaction point (IP).
Collimation system at the exit of the main linac.
Final focus system.
Dump line including beam polarization/energy measurement system.
Instrumentation (beam position/profile monitor, fast feedback,....)
Registration to this group
If you are ACFA working group member, but not in the acfa-ir
subgroup, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
- Mailing list and send a mail to the list
Major events are seen in the ACFA-LC home page.
- 16 July, 2003, FFIR meeting; Kubo, "updates on the LINAC simulation", discussion on active feedback system (mover sytem) and progree reports from each group.
- 2 July, 2003, FFIR meeting; Kubo, "LINAC simulation with GM", and progree reports from each group.
- 11 June, 2003, FFIR meeting; Yamaoka, "Ground Motion Measurement at KEK", and progree reports from each group.
- 17 - 21 June, 2003, ISG10 meeting at SLAC.
- 13-16 July, 2003, American Linear Collider Workshop (Physics group), Cornell University, Ithaca New York.
- 19 - 25 October, 2003, Nuclear Science Symposium,Portland, Oregon.
- 13-16 November, 2003, ECFA Linear Collider Workshop, Montpellier
(local organiser Abdelhak Djouadi).
- 19-23 April,2004,International LCWS at Paris, (local organiser Henri Videau)
- 21 May, 2003, FFIR meeting; Tauchi, "Brief Review of Ground Motion Model", ( Kubo, "Review of Ground Motion Effect onLuminosity" has been postponed for lack of preparedness), and progree reports from each group.
- 19-23 May, 2003, Halo'03: ICFA Advanced Beam Dynamic Workshop
Gurney's Inn, Montauk, N.Y. USA
To ACFA Joint Linear Collider Working Group home page
Please send comments about this page to email@example.com
Last update: 17-February-2000