IR Engineering Studies
Workshop on ILC Interaction Region Engineering Design, SLAC, September 17-21, 2007より
- Accelerator physics & optics design and constraints on IR engineering design, on alignment tolerances and stability for the IR components and IR hall floor.
- final quadrupoleでの振動の許容値が最新のS4 meetingで100-200nmとなっている。
"FD tolerances are described here:
Frequency range is defined from considerations that the quoted rms
jitter is from pulse to pulse. "です。 G.WhiteによるFONT feedbackによるtoleranceです。
- IR engineering design experience from existing machines.
- Belle (KEKB) and JPARC ?
KEKからのcontributionは？、JPARCではradiation shield ?
- Detector design for on-surface assembly and underground assembly procedures
- Cryogenic system design, connections, flexible cryo lines, safety issues
- Design solutions to meet alignment and vibration tolerances
- IR hall design, cranes, services, shafts, service caverns, utilities, movable shielding
- IR magnet engineering design, support, integration with IR, masks, Luminosity & Beam calorimeters, deign of IR vacuum chamber, connection to elements, assembly-disassembly procedures, integration of near IR masks and overall integration of crab cavity.
- IR hall electronics hut, counting rooms, cable plant
- Masking and collimation
- Beam line pacman shielding, detector shielding design, movable IR hall shielding
- Image Charges, Wakes, and External Radiation
- Design of detector structure, its support, the moving mechanism, alignment and guiding
- Final Doublet (FD) System including anti-solenoid magnet ( optics )
- baseline, i.e. compact super Q : Brett's presentation at SiD meeting; pdf(2.9MB), April 2007, and cryogenics system; pdf(4MB)
- Permanent magnets : Iwashita's presentation at 9th ACFA-LC workshop; pdf(996kB) and ppt(1.2MB)
- Stability of FD system
- SD0/QD0 Cryomodule Jitter Tolerance by G.White; pdf(1MB) and ppt(871kB), 27 March 2007.
- FD stabilization in JLC detector by H.Yamaoka ; pdf(982kB), LCWS2005 et al.
- Ground Motion, Vibration and Stabilization by A.Seryi ; pdf(1.3MB), NLC MAC meeting, October 4-6, 2000, SLAC
- Comments on the push-pull scheme by A.Yamamoto : pdf(197kB), 12 December 2006.
- Superconducting magnets for ILC Detectors : presentation at 9th ACFA-LC workshop by A.Yamamoto ; pdf(19.4MB)
- Experimental hall
- IR Hall Comparison Table : pdf, 4th February 2007, 9th ACFA-LC workshop, IHP,China
- GLD experimental hall and detector assembly : presented by Sugimoto, pdf, 3 October 2006.
- GLD IR hall parameters, presented by Sugimoto, pdf, 3 October 2006.
- Push Pull
- ILC Interaction Region and Machine Detector Interface, presented by A.Seryi ; pdf (5MB), Feb.4-7, 2007, 9th ACFA LC workshop, IHEP, China
- Possible modifications of GLD for push-pull by Y.Sugimoto; pdf (53kB), 1 November 2006
- Engineering Forum: experiences from LHC detectors conception and construction, 12-13 October 2006, CERN